Faculty and graduate students who have supervised MCL projects or served in MCL administrative roles:
Benjamin Antieau, Edgar Bering, Nathan Bliss, Daniel Braithwaite, Alex Cameron, Alina Cojocaru, Samuel Cole, Ellie Dannenberg, David Dumas, Daniel Groves, Victor Jatoba, Nathan Jones, Janis Lazovskis, Nathan Lopez, Olga Lukina, Ali Mohajer, Cara Mullen, Jasmine Otto, Cheng Ouyang, Christopher Perez, Paul Rapoport, Julius Ross, Hai Tran, Jan Verschelde, Kevin Vissuet
The MCL was founded in 2015 by Benjamin Antieau, David Dumas, and Jan Verschelde.
The MCL is currently supported by the by the UIC College of Liberal Arts and Sciences through the grant “The Mathematical Computing Laboratory: An Undergraduate Research Center” (co-PIs Benjamin Antieau and David Dumas, 2016), by the Department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science at UIC, and through the National Science Foundation grant DMS-1709877 (PI David Dumas).
Previously, the MCL received support from the following grants and organizations:
- National Science Foundation, DMS-1552766, PI Benjamin Antieau
- National Science Foundation, DMS-1461847, PI Benjamin Antieau
- National Science Foundation, DMS-0952869, PI David Dumas
- UIC College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Award for Faculty of Science, “A Laboratory for Mathematical Computation”, co-PIs Marc Culler, David Dumas, and Jan Verschelde (2013)
- The Wojciech Komornicki Summer Math Fund (provided summer 2016 support for middle school and high school student recruitment)
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.