- Director: Benjamin Antieau (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spring 2017 Research Assistant
- Edgar Bering
Faculty and graduate students who have supervised MCL projects or served in MCL administrative roles:
Nathan Bliss, Daniel Braithwaite, Alex Cameron, Alina Cojocaru, Samuel Cole, Ellie Dannenberg, Victor Jatoba, Nathan Jones, Janis Lazovskis, Nathan Lopez, Cara Mullen, Jasmine Otto, Cheng Ouyang, Kevin Vissuet
The MCL was founded in 2015 by Benjamin Antieau, David Dumas, and Jan Verschelde.
The MCL is currently supported by the National Science Foundation through DMS-1552766 (PI Benjamin Antieau), by the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at UIC through the grant “The Mathematical Computing Laboratory: An Undergraduate Research Center” (co-PIs Benjamin Antieau and David Dumas, 2016), and by the Department of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science at UIC.
Additionally, summer support for middle school and high school student recruitment is generously provided by the Wojciech Komornicki Summer Math Fund.
Previously, the MCL received support from the following grants and organizations:
- National Science Foundation, DMS-1461847, PI Benjamin Antieau
- National Science Foundation, DMS-0952869, PI David Dumas
- UIC College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Award for Faculty of Science, “A Laboratory for Mathematical Computation”, co-PIs Marc Culler, David Dumas, and Jan Verschelde (2013)
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.