The usual application cycle for MCL projects is as follows:
- Fall and Spring semester projects are announced approximately two weeks before the end of the previous semester. Applications for these projects are accepted until the Friday of the first week of classes in the new semester.
- Summer session projects are announced after spring break, with applications accepted until the end of the spring semester.
- Fall semester projects are announced during the summer, with applications accepted until the Friday of the first week of classes in the fall.
The next application solicitation will be for: Spring 2018
Prospective applicants should read the expectations for student participants before applying.
To apply, once applications are open, email email@example.com from your @uic.edu account with a brief cover letter describing your interest in research. Also include:
- Your full name
- The titles of the project(s) you are most interested in
- An unofficial transcript (as a PDF attachment)