We are currently accepting student applications for Fall 2017 projects.
Prospective applicants should read the expectations for student participants before applying.
Then, to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org from your @uic.edu account with a brief cover letter describing your interest in research. Also include:
- Your full name
- The titles of the projects you are most interested in
- An unofficial transcript (as a PDF attachment)
We will reply to acknowledge receipt of your application, usually within 24 hours. Decisions will be announced in the first week of the Fall semester.
The usual yearly application cycle for MCL projects is as follows:
- Spring semester projects are announced approximately two weeks before the end of the fall semester, with applications accepted until the Friday of the first week of classes in the spring.
- Summer session projects are announced after spring break, with applications accepted until the end of the spring semester.
- Fall semester projects are announced during the summer, with applications accepted until the Friday of the first week of classes in the fall.