The usual application cycle for MCL projects is as follows:
- Spring semester projects are announced approximately two weeks before the end of the fall semester, with applications accepted until the Friday of the first week of classes in the spring.
- Summer session projects are announced after spring break, with applications accepted until the end of the spring semester.
- Fall semester projects are announced during the summer, with applications accepted until the Friday of the first week of classes in the fall.
The next application solicitation will be for: Summer 2017
Prospective applicants should read the expectations for student participants before applying.
To apply, once applications are open, email email@example.com from your @uic.edu account with a brief cover letter describing your interest in research. Also include:
- Your full name
- The titles of the project(s) you are most interested in
- An unofficial transcript (as a PDF attachment)